Monday, August 19, 2013

Whole 30

I'm hopping on the Whole 30 bandwagon beginning September 4th.

I plan to log my meals, some photos and my reactions/progress each day on this very blog.

I have read up on the likely side effects of breaking the addictions that processed foods are known to cause (e.g. headaches, mood swings, initial fatigue) and I'm hoping for a swift passing through all of the stages.

I hope to see a benefit in the form of better sleep, better alertness, weight loss, and a reprogrammed set of taste buds.

I have planned a menu ahead of time and made grocery lists of the items I will need to buy/make for each week.

Beginning stats will be posted the morning of Day 1 along with the day's meal plan and some photos.


If anyone wants to do this with me, I will send you my menu to give you an idea and that you can tailor to your liking and we can call/text/email to keep accountability and encouragement going day to day.

Send me a note if you want to be my accountability buddy! :)
meldamico@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment