Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Drink up!

Howdy folks!

I lost 4 lbs according to my weigh in at Weight Watchers last night!!! Woooo Hoooo!!!

My weekly target is 1.5 to 2 lbs and as of last night I am averaging 2.5 lbs/week!
The new program they have is inexplicably better than any program I have tried. I feel like I can eat anything I want (in moderation, of course) and I have enough points to play around with "regular" ingredients for meals... no fat free cheese for me! (it's disgusting, btw)

I'm not sure if it's the dry weather or the new health kick talking but I've been super thirsty for the last couple weeks... and I already drink a LOT of water. On program they want you to shoot for 6 glasses/day, but I've been doing 8 mandatory glasses of water or unsweetened tea before 5pm and then guzzling down another 2-4 glasses each night. Either way, it seems to be helping out the whole goal thing.

The challenge is going well as a result of my WW success, though boyfriend is beating the crap out of me and all other contenders. He's down below 190 and I'm really impressed... good job you jerk! :)

Yoga officially starts tomorrow night, as the first class was just talking about the semester ahead... I'm very excited to see what it can do for me mentally and physically.

All in all I am positive, persevering and pumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment