Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Starting Over From Scratch

It's been over a year since I began my first attempt at my year long 100 pound challenge. I did not achieve my goal. I added 20lbs to the cause...

What else is there to do but START OVER?

That's right, I'm starting over... I'm not giving up the fight... The 100lbs in a year challenge is on!

I actually started the challenge on 12/28/10, but realized that it'd be a good idea to update the blog so I have a reference to go back to as I go along.

So far:

I started at 242lbs on 12/28/10

I weighed in at Weight Watchers on 1/4/11 at 239.2lbs
That's a loss of 2.8lbs!!!
I weighed in at Weight Watchers on 1/11/11 at 238.4lbs
That's another 0.8lbs!!!

I am following the Weight Watcher's PointsPlus program and taking a weekly yoga class (for school credit) as well as walking and doing pilates whenever possible.

I'm also, independently, competing with my boyfriend and his dad, sister and best friend for a cash prize of $300 for whoever loses the highest percentage of weight in 12 weeks, so that's a big kick in the pants as well.

With God, my family, loved ones, and new found will on my side, by 12/30/2011, I will weigh 140lbs.

Keep checking back as I update at least once a week with my progress!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am proud of you. And inspired. I've kept my wedding weight off, but I still have not been consistently active (which definitely affects my little moods). I want to still lose also, and not be a flabby-heiney. Let's encourage eachother! I am following your progress.

    ReplyDelete