Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What a Bunch of Dum Dums...

I was going to call this post "Ya'll can suck it" because it's hilarious, but I didn't want ya'll to think I meant ya'll... I mean them all... the'all?

The people I work with have been enjoying an assortment of Dum Dums brand lollipops provided by yours truly. There are a couple people that never said boo to me before that now stop by my desk a couple times a day for a sugar dose and to chat. I find it interesting and kinda weird. It’s a good thing there are no chocolate flavored Dum Dums or I’d be in trouble with calories...

As it stands, I officially lost 2.8 more lbs and am cruising right along!!!

I’m amazed at how little time I have even though I’m only working 40 hours/week (no overtime) and have 3 less credit hours this semester than the last. I haven’t been to the chiropractor in months and I’m really feeling, in my mid-back, that it’s time to make it happen.

Speaking of school, I hate Algebra. It’s the devil. My cruddy start to this class has only slightly effected my health goals... usually I’d turn to greasy fried things for comfort for my woes of feeling stupid because I can't remember how write an equation to find the slope of a line, but light popcorn has been a perfect food consolation so far. Studying and being better prepared will certainly replace mindless munching on even such a light snack. My boyfriend is going to help me get it in gear starting Friday with a study session to reinforce the foundation of Algebra!

Overall, I'm healthier everyday, happier everyday, and glad that I started this journey (over) when I did. I'm 9.8 lbs lighter today than I was on December 28th 2010 and I'm very excited to see, and feel, the difference as I continue toward my goal of 100lbs in one year.

No comments:

Post a Comment