Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Keep Getting Back Up!

For all my inner fighting and minor victories, I was KO'd by another 1.8 lbs over the course of the last week.

I'm pissed.

I ate a poached egg and a toasted english muffin at Mae's instead of one of their cheesy, delicious looking omelets thinking I was doing so well.
I'm sure the giant forkful of Nutella stuffed crepes didn't help the cause, but I remain pissed nonetheless.

I retaliated (against who?) last night and ate a cheesy, baconey, chicken club with french fries at Bob Evan's... and immediately felt sick and nauseated.

I'm back to writing everything down again, but I refuse to be happy about it! :)

It's very easy for me to get off track when I pretend there isn't a track at all... weird.

This week I am writing down every bite, taste, pinch, spoon and bit of food that I eat and using the Weight Watchers system to a T...

There is no quitting, there's no giving up, there's no lying down in the face of a fight. Goal #1 is still in the works and I will achieve it.

10lbs total and/or 5% down by next week. That's a 2.2 - 4.2 lb goal.

Wish me willpower!

1 comment:

  1. I am confident in you to do this! Keep it up- it will pay off. PLUS you are getting healthier, even if the stupid scale is a moron.

    ReplyDelete