Friday, January 6, 2012

COME on!!!

So Doritos are really tempting... Well, not really...

Yesterday, on my way home from work, I wanted to stop at the grocery store and get a bag of Doritos...
Then I did...
Then I ate them...
Then I dug the chocolate truffles that Bryan got me for Christmas out of the freezer and ate two of them...
All of this instead of dinner because I felt so guilty afterward (read, sick to my stomach) that I didn't want to add to the calorie total for the day...

What a dumb move...

Anyway...

Now we are doing a biggest loser competition at work. I didn't think I'd have enough interest, but it turns out a lot of people at work want the motivation to drop their holiday weight (and then some) after all... So, maybe once the one with Bryan's family starts, and the one at work starts I will have enough motivation to make a difference... Maybe.

I just need to never find myself alone at home with nothing to do... that's when I get to crunchin' on chips and eating spoonfulls of peanut butter...

Yeah, I know what you're thinking, "Why don't you go to the gym when you're bored?"...
Well, to that I say... nothing, I got nothing.

I just hope the desire to win money and bragging rights from nearly every social outlet I encounter will inspire me to avoid the couch and get sweaty.

Though... I really hate sweating... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment