Sunday, January 4, 2015

2015...

Optimism does not come easy these days.

It is January 4th 2015 and I weigh more than I have ever weighed in my life. Shortly before the new year; I began a new marriage (I love you Bryan), a new job (Rain Marketing is awesone) and a new fitness regiment (bootcamp/crossfit kicks my ass)... despite all of that good, I still have made no permanent progress with my food addiction.

This year I will do my best to make only small and sustainable changes toward a healthy way of eating.

January goals:
Cook/make everything I eat Monday - Friday.
Attend every Monday bootcamp (add Wednesday when I am no longer sore after Monday's class).
Keep my head when eating out on Saturdays & Sundays.

I get tired of making these sweeping declarations only to feel the sting of failure when re-reading, so I'm keeping this short.

No comments:

Post a Comment