Monday, June 21, 2010

Go carefully, carefully, oh Airstream driver

I had a great weekend. Friday night I relaxed, reconnected with a dear friend, lost power during an awesome thunderstorm, slept with the windows open and a cool breeze. Saturday I hung out with my parent's and went to a grad party and on Sunday, made pizza for my dad that he actually liked (pickiest eater ever!)...

I'm optimistic about summer and can't wait to finish this short semester and have more time to be outside riding my sweet bike, walking around downtown and going camping with my family. My next mini-semester class is only three hours long rather than 4.

I also want to plan a Cedar Point trip soon. It's funny that it took this long for me to act like a kid and be excited about playing outside, but I'm glad it happened. I can't wait to go to the park to swing again...

I'm feeling the urge to get out and move around more and that's encouraging to me. I want less obsession over scales and mirrors and measuring tape and more free flowing enjoyment of life and all of the beneficial things it has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment