Thursday, June 3, 2010

Last Supper

Last night I went out for my last "oh my gosh you're crazy gonna die" meal of the year.

I went with my roommate to Rosie O'Grady's in Ferndale... It was soooooo good. We had the Stuffed Mushrooms for an appetizer and I had Classic Sliders with Onion Rings and a couple pieces of MaryAnn's Peperoni and Mushroom Pizza. I was stuffed to the gills in deep fried, greasy, deliciousness.

I have to say though, not feeling as excited about that food this morning. I'm groggier than usual and my insides feel the way the garbage can at the movie theater smells... think about it... icky.

I think eating a "final" meal like that helps to say goodbye to the old way of eating like a garbage disposal and the way it makes me feel the next day really helps to motivate me to eat healthier and move around more so I don't have to feel that gross anymore.

I know the facts; Eat better, Move more... I have practiced them sucessfully before... I just need to go the distance this time.

Final push!!!

I can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment