Monday, November 18, 2013

Brace Yourself

So, I'm getting braces in Thursday morning. My teeth have been shifting back to their gnarled grin since I lost my retainers years ago, but in the last year or two, it has gotten pretty twistely. I have a slight lisp due to bottom teeth overlapping and sounding like Cindy Brady isn't cute to me at my age. :)

Because if this, I am going to have a hard time eating for a while. I don't think I'm going to post pictures of mashed Sweet Potato or Scrambled Eggs everyday, but I'll update as best I can. 

I really haven't been as gung-ho about blogging anyway. In the new year, though, I'm going to do the strict Whole30 until Valentine's Day. That'll be like 45 days... Until then, I'll be gathering recipes and trying them out to see if they're menu worthy. Suggestions are most welcome.

Today was a weird, gray, gloomy day. I skipped breakfast in a hurry, ate a chicken salad lettuce wrap for lunch and had leftover chicken and "faux"lenta for dinner...

Lord knows when I get the braces, I might start dropping weight like crazy due to being afraid to chew! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment