Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

I was right. I woke up at 6/new 7AM... I have a clean house now, but I am pooped! 

I had some grapes and then had gyro and eggs for brunch and it was delicious. I forgot to take a pic though. 

I also forgot to photo archive dinner, but it was tomato based lamb and vegetable soup from a local place. 

It's getting to be natural again. My only hurdle has been going out to eat and not touching any if the extras (bread, chips & salsa, toast, etc.) 
I am pretty sure I will have to remain conscious and vigilant to keep this up long term. No matter what, it really does beat the heck out of counting calories and weighing/measuring food.

Not much else to say today. It did mark day 7 so I've got another week of striving for a more paleo palate under my belt!

No comments:

Post a Comment