Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Resistible

I cannot express enough how much I want to stick my head in a bag of chocolate candies and suffocate on the caramel, coconut, peanut butter, mousse, and crisp rice fillings. I will not do it! Chocolate is a gateway drug that leads to me being buried alive under a mountain of candy wrappers and empty fast food bags. It took two weeks, but I took the unopened bag of Halloween candy back to the store today... VIVA LA RESISTANCE!

As for what I did eat... picture time begins... now...

Meal 1
BLT Frittata 

Meal 2
Not even worth a picture... friggin' Spiced Beef Stew w/friggin' Mashed Cauliflower AGAIN
I'm so over this one... next time I'll halve the recipe and make a savory stew as well so I can alternate.

Meal 3
Say it with me, "Pork Chops & Applesauce" w/Sautéed Butternut Squash... Mmm mmm mmm!

Tomorrow is Friday Eve... and I'm making Lamb Kofta!

Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment