Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 30: Support and Advice

Insatiable appetite strikes again...

I don't know what to do. I either get really motivated to eat right and then I'm too lazy to workout or I'm on fire at the gym and come home to devour everything I see... Actually, lately I'm too lazy to workout and still devouring everything I see, but I recognize a change needed there... So I'm reaching out...

To those of you who are a healthy weight and have to make an effort to stay that way or are on a steady path to health; what are some of the tools you use to avoid binges and laziness? How do you fight urges to eat when you're not just "not hungry", but full? What do you do to motivate yourself to workout?

This phase of the one year challenge is calorie counting; in and out. I have to have a balance of less than 1165/day to lose 2lbs/week... So if I already used my food calorie budget and want a handfull of raisins, for instance, I have to hit the stationary bike for 15 minutes... Stupid science!

No comments:

Post a Comment