Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 31: Short Term Goals

iGoal Informer is an App on my iPhone that tells me how likely my chances are of making goals happen... I've been using this to tell me what my calorie allowance is to lose 2lbs/week in an year's time to lose 100lbs...

From now until March15th I am trying something different... I set my iGoal to calculate calories to lose 25lbs within a safe time frame and it said it was possible (and not in the danger zone) to manage a balance of 834 calories/day... This does not mean I won't be eating enough calories (I think 1200 is the healthy minimum) but it does require working out more aggressively...

I think I just need a boost to my self confidence to know I can keep breaking through these obstacles... When I hit below 190 for the first time since college I'll be so happy I might pee my pants! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment