Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 24 to 29: Off the Grid

I lost my mind for a little bit...
I caught myself flubbing the quantities of food in my calorie tracking app and exaggerating the amount of time I spent working out...
I thought "Well, it's not that bad, the scale seems fine, just gonna break even this week"...

I gained 0.8 lbs...

I undid week 3 and lost two weeks worth of progress.

This is day 29 and I'm keeping a bookmark on this page to remind me of what my excuses can do.

Yesterday I did 20 minutes on the elliptical and just about every weight resistance machine in the building that worked my legs... I followed up with 30 minutes on the treadmill and a good bit of stretching...

Today I'm doing arms as well as abs because my excuses caused me to miss arms day last week.

I'm following a meal plan and have prepped just about every meal on the chart already so I shouldn't have any trouble keeping to it this week.

I'm discouraged, but going forward anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment