Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 46: 2 in a row

Day 2 of my Lent challenge went swimmingly aside from some discouraging factors...

I weigh myself every morning to keep things in perspective and my heart dropped when I saw that I had a gain of 0.2 since Wednesday morning, also I can't stop thinking about food and am almost constantly wanting to eat... not hungry, just want to munch on crackers or tortilla chips...

I have followed my workout plan wholeheartedly for two straight days and am so glad to be feeling sore muscles again... I know the soreness isn't the best feeling in the world, but I also know that it's a part of building lean muscle to help burn the fat more efficiently.

As for the meal plan I have strictly adhered to my intended food list with no additions and just need to get used to not getting whatever unhealthy indulgence I want whenever I want it... The same can be said for my life in general.

Rewarding myself for getting through a bad day by eating a box of crackers or a bunch of junk food and sugary garbage is actually punishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment