Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 37: Recharged

I slipped a little more and as I realized that I was headed back to the starting point at a rapid speed I became depressed and slipped further... The Superbowl party was the turning point for me. I don't feel like I ate all that much, but managed to gain 2 lbs between Sunday morning and Monday morning. I have decided that I am limiting my alcohol intake a lot more and that I just have to track everything I consume like a maniac... track like a maniac, that is... hopefully I won't be consuming anything like a maniac.

Working out is scaled back to leisurely walking and three half hour sets of moderate cardio/week... Almost passing out really freaked me out. I plan to work with a trainer after the summer to work on the toning stuff, so I'm focusing more on limiting calories in than increasing calories out.

Anyway, back up to 215 on Monday morning... Here we go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment