Thursday, October 1, 2015

Whole30 Day 21 I guess they got hungry again.

Even though I am sick and only want sleep, I am staying as positive as I can. 

It helps that I am now noticing body composition changes; like the love handles on my back being nearly gone, and my stomach flattening out again. 

My jeans fit better, I feel better... and taller... 

I want to keep this up as long as possible so, when my 30 days are up, I think I'll just keep going. 

No kicking myself when an event comes around that causes a lapse in food judgement, or when a craving overtakes my logical mind... 

This is the way it should be. If I can let go of my emotional connection to wanting bad foods, I can let go of my self punishing attitude when things don't go as planned, as well...


Is this making sense? I sure could use a nap right about now...


Lunch-
It's a grab bag kind of lunch made of little bits of leftovers: 
Grilled Chicken & Steak w/Roasted Squash & Mashed Potatoes

Dinner-
Fajita Chicken w/Salsa & Guacamole




Ramble On...

No comments:

Post a Comment