Friday, October 2, 2015

Whole30 Day 22 That was the torture talking. Remember the torture?

Today is a good day. My cold is getting better and, though I'm am still coughing, the coughs are productive in clearing my chest congestion.

I am very grateful to whatever force inspired me to make chicken broth last month because it is the only thing that soothes my sore throat. Tea helps too, but too much tea makes me hyper, and the herbal stuff makes my stomach hurt.

Another reason to be thankful is that my workload is steady. I have a lot of work to do, but it is all "do at your own pace" kind of stuff. I can keep distracted without adding stress to my list of ailments.

It is day 22 and I now have a little over one week until this Whole30 is complete. I'm so proud of myself for holding on all through this cold. I did have orange juice, but I think the exception is okay in my case.

I'm getting better everyday. :)




Lunch-
Grilled Chicken Salad w/Bacon

Dinner-
Herb Crusted Skirt Steak w/Roasted Potatoes & Carrots



Ramble On...

No comments:

Post a Comment