Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Whole30 Day 27 It's always a hoot, and we don't all die from it.

I can't believe I have come this far... Maybe it's the time of year, because the last time I made it through to the end was in the fall, but I'm so glad I could get myself to this point.

Yes, there are three more days to get through... and I know this is not the end of Paleo, or even super strict Paleo for me, but I'm so proud of myself I could just burst.

I had been feeling kinda bloated and icky for a couple days and was starting to lose focus on the purpose of the challenge and obsess over the weight loss part, but I woke up this morning feeling a lot better, so I'll chalk all of that up to having been so sick for the last week and my body retaining water in self defense... 

Not that the weight loss thing isn't major, but I really try to make sure I don't make that the point of this. I needed a serious overhaul to my relationship with food in order to make permanent changes that will make a healthy life come naturally. I got so tired of the struggle, and the fads, and crash diets, and meetings, and money, and pills, and drops, and gimmicks...
My brother is coming over for dinner tonight. I haven't seen him in a good long while so I'm kinda hoping he'll notice how much I have lost... though he is a guy, so he probably wouldn't notice unless I was suddenly a size zero... and on fire... :)



Lunch-
Fajita Chicken w/Peppers & Avocado
Dinner-
Grilled Sesame Chicken w/Carrots & Peppers



Ramble On...

No comments:

Post a Comment