Friday, October 9, 2015

Whole30 Day 29 Get you close enough to ring the doorbell.


Sometimes I feel like I just repeat myself here. Like, how excited I am that the Whole30 is ending, and how proud I am of myself for sticking to it, and how great I feel, and how much better my clothes fit... Those are the things on my mind now though, so I can't help but shout from the mountain top and enjoy the echo. 

I found my old pictures. I thought I lost a ton of  pictures I had on my old digital camera and I was so upset, because these pictures were from a time way before I met Bryan... back when I first lost a bunch of weight (I got down to 192), started internet dating (so many selfies!) and moved into my first flat (in Royal Oak)...

I remember thinking I was still so fat, so ugly... I was not... I was curvy, but super cute... What adventures did I deny myself because I had such a poor image of myself in my mind?

I also found old pictures of myself chronicling my ascent to the weight I currently record... 

Then I got my first iPhone which captured the pictures I've had safely on my drive for years... these photos show meeting and starting to date Bryan... and the resulting 15 lbs I put on in our 4 year courtship before our wedding.

I am sad that my wedding pictures will never look as good as I wanted them to because I couldn't get myself to take this approach when we got engaged in December 2013... or even this time last year... but I do feel lucky to have some pretty amazing "before" shots :)

So many of those photos are of sad men and women missing out on life, but mine are of me and my favorite person being so happy and in love and dressed up all pretty like... I love it! When I get to where I'm going size-wise, I think I want to see if I can get my dress altered and have anniversary pictures taken...

Hey, look at that, I found something new to talk about after all...



Lunch-
Steak & Asparagus Frittata w/Roasted Potatoes & Carrot Sticks

Dinner-
Salmon Garden Salad 



Ramble On...

No comments:

Post a Comment