Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Whole30 Day 26 Now I'm learning about scary!


I feel gross today... like bloated and gross... thinking back on what I ate yesterday, I can't figure out what brought this on.

Maybe it's just the weather. Maybe it's a part of my cycle.

I have no idea.

I am very excited that the official run of this Whole30 ends on Saturday, but I think I'm most excited about what comes after. 

I've got a whole new appreciation for real food and I am looking forward to continuing this way of eating. It just is. 

I don't need bread, sweets, cheese...

Well, sometimes I do very much want those things, but the point is I don't NEED them, and that is a wonderful revelation.



Lunch-
Meatloaf w/Mashed Potatoes & Salad

Dinner-
Mediterranean Carry Out - Chicken Kabobs, Grilled Squash & Salad



Ramble On...

No comments:

Post a Comment