Monday, October 5, 2015

Whole30 Days 23-25 Who's flying this thing!? Oh right, that would be me.

Wow, what a weekend... and not in the exciting way. As you may know, I have been terribly sick with a seasonal cold that had my chest hurting just to breathe. I feel about 80% better today, but this weekend was a rough one. 

It was hard to stay on the rails of the Whole30 train with this. Most medications contain sweeteners of some sort and tea  and water can only do so much to keep a sore throat soothed. I need to figure out a lozenge solution if I come across this issue in the future because all I wanted was the mentho-lyptus relief of a Hall's cough drop. 

I did manage to get a lot of things done around the house despite my worn out state and can't wait to roast the turkey legs sitting my my fridge with avocado oil, salt & chipotle spice rub soaking into the skin.

Just have to get through these remaining six hours of work first... 



Lunch-
Pork Chop w/Roasted Cauliflower & Cucumber

Dinner-
Roasted Turkey Legs w/Smashed Sweet Potatoes & Green Beans



Ramble On...

No comments:

Post a Comment