Thursday, October 3, 2013

Whole Plus Dairy

Today was Dairy Day.

For those not familiar with the "reintroduction protocol":
Thanks to Paige, I get the gist that...

I maintain my Whole30 compliance and add three servings of dairy today and return to eating as I have for the Whole30 while documenting how I feel over the next three days then...

I maintain my Whole30 compliance and add three servings of grain containing gluten and return to eating as I have for the Whole30 while documenting how I feel over the following three days then...

I maintain my Whole30 compliance and add three servings of grain not containing gluten and return to eating as I have for the Whole30 while documenting how I feel over the following three days then...

I maintain my Whole30 compliance and add three servings of beans/legumes and  return to eating as I have for the Whole30 while documenting how I feel over the following three days then...

Then I am free to balance eating whole and clean with the occasional holiday overload or birthday pizza party without falling back into a bad habit ritual always giving my body time between the very occasional indulgence to heal and reset. 

That said:
I had creamer in my coffee today and felt jittery and weird

I ate a Chipotle chicken salad with pico, sour cream, cheese and guacamole for lunch and got phlegmy and a bit bloaty:

I ate a Greek Salad with Ranch dressing for dinner. More phlegmy, more bloaty

I'll check in again in a few days when it's time for bread! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment