Monday, October 7, 2013

Whole Plus Gluten

No need to explain how I feel the day after I ate grains containing gluten for the first time in over a month. Actually my body feels fine. I seem to have snapped right back into optimal efficiency. I did feel a bit yucky last night; a little lethargic and crabby. This morning I woke up feeling physically fine, but craving more. Perhaps this is because I ate a bit more than three servings in the form of a biscuit, pretzels, and pita bread. Either way, I can identify gluten containing foods as a trigger if not an aggitator. Triggering over consumption is just as dangerous a health risk as intestinal problems so I will have to limit gluten grains to the very rare occasions like birthdays, holidays, and anniversaries. "Someone Brought Donuts Day" does not count as a holiday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment