Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Whole Life

It's the dawn of a new life for me. I am changed mentally and physically.

How much have I changed physically?

Oh, just 16.6 Lbs & 7.5 Inches!!!

Mentally, I'm not obsessed with old cravings. I don't lose control and eat more than I planned of anything. I can smell French fries and not freak out that I "can't have" them. I haven't missed ranch dressing yet, though I will probably have some tonight. Weight loss aside, this challenge has broken my bad food habits and has completely rewired my hunger trigger system. I can't express enough how grateful I am for finding out about this (thanks again Paige!) and for the book that explains the mechanics of it all, "It Starts With Food..."

If you're thinking of doing this, do it! Do it now! Don't hold off on never having to say "I try so hard to eat right, but I can't lose weight" or "I'm always tired" or "I'm not even hungry but I ate a whole bag of ___"

Now!!! :)

I am going to document my process of evaluating how certain foods effect me, even if for my own recollection, over the course of the next couple weeks. This will only be every few days or so, rather than eatery stinkin' day!

Today is Dairy. 

I will post the details later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment