Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Whole30 Take 2 - Day 2


Meal 1:
Let me tell you something about omelets... or is it something about lettuce?
Either way, it is a magical combination that most wouldn't think would be delicious, but it IS!

I saw a recipe for a BLT omelet and decided to put one together myself.

I had gotten Whole30 approved bacon from U.S. Wellness Meats and made my mayonnaise from scratch the night before (using light olive oil, of course). The result was this lovely right here:
BLT Omelet

As usual, I had my fruit and nuts when I got to work:
Orange and Hazelnuts

Meal 2:
Beef Stew w/Mashed Cauliflower

Meal 3:
Chocolate Chili topped with Avocado, Onion and Olives

The workday was long and tiresome. Afterward I went to my grandma's to help her with some paperwork. Coming home to a nice hot bowl of chili was a perfect way to wind down.


No comments:

Post a Comment