Thursday, October 10, 2013

Whole Plus Gluten Free

I gotta say, I never thought this would be the case. I never saw this coming. 

Yesterday I had 3 servings of grains not containing gluten. Rice with breakfast, more rice with lunch, and corn with dinner... It was awful! I noticeably swelled up. Ankles turned into cankles and my jelly roll was an inner tube. I also felt groggy and lethargic and just plain kuh-kuh...

I thought rice would be the least aggravating of all of these groups, but it has been the worst thus far. 

Saturday is legume day and I, honestly, fear the reaction I may have. Ah well, soon the trials will be over and I will be free to decide if and when I will choose to indulge. My plan is, not very often.

I was feeling so good and just melting away. I wish I had skipped this part and just kept on going to Whole60, 90, 120, infinity... 

I'll post one more Whole30 related post on Saturday night. Then it'd back to random musings and the occasional health update. :)

If you often feel puffy, try cutting out rice. You could be super glad you did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment