Thursday, October 31, 2013

Whole30 Take 2 - Day 3

I'm beginning to realize that one of my major motivators for getting healthier is to be able to back up my mouth when I get to talking about proper fitness and nutrition. I overhear the most ridiculous theories throughout my days in the office that I want to stand up and say, "that's terrible for you" or "that's just not at all true," but who will take me seriously as the butterball shaped lady wagging her underarm flaps around exclaiming things like "you can't outrun your fork," "saturated fat is NOT bad for you," and "grown people don't need milk"?

I have news for all you skinny people... or at least those of you who have had very little trouble being skinny most of your lives... Us chubby chicks know more about diet and fitness than you. I have been doing research and trying every diet/fitness plan/pill under the sun. Point is, you can know a thing or two about nutrition whether or not your thighs jiggle when you walk.

Meal 1:
Turkey, Onion & Dried Cherry Rumble
Monkey Salad

Meal 2:
Chicken Lettuce Wraps (shredded chicken, chopped grapes, almond butter, onion sooooo good!)

Meal 3:
Braised Beef w/Mashed Sweet Potato & Green Beans

Since meals 1 and 2 will be pretty much the same week by week; I'm really glad I went with more variety with my dinners this time. 

Also, Happy Halloween ya'll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment