Saturday, September 28, 2013

Whole30 Day 27

Three more days!!!

I feel a lit better today, but I'm still quite congested... Hopefully my voice will be ok by tomorrow morning...

Forgot to take a photo of my delicious gyro, onion, and tomato omelet this morning... It was amazing. 

We put together our table and chairs from yesterday's Ikea trip and spent time with Bryan's family over the house. Our furry niece, Emmy, got to try out our big puppy toilet/adventure land (i.e. Our backyard) and our human niece, Kora, got to get some good burps!

We stopped by to see my family for a couple hours and I practiced my song with my brother for the funeral tomorrow. 

Then we picked up my favorite meal!

We settled in with our plates of awesome Arabic food to watch the series finale of Breaking Bad!!!

Seriously dude! Three more days!!! I get to have cheese!!!

Day 28 comin' up!


No comments:

Post a Comment