Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Whole30 Day 10 - 1/3 Whole

It's day 10. I'm a third of the way in. I'm not missing any foods in terms of hunger, but I'm mentally obsessing about things I can't have right now, and probably should never have. Corn dogs? Seriously sub-conscience? That's a stupid craving!

I do have more energy and am sleeping more soundly. I slept all through the night for three nights now and it was wonderful. Then last night I woke up about three times, but that could have had more to do with the big storm we had than my dietary changes.

Lucky me, the storm knocked out the power at work so I got to work from home! PJ's on, laundry done, delicious hot breakfast! :)
Eggs with crispy prosciutto and burnt onions and a orange.

After more home working and then some working on the home I made some fish and grilled squash for a quick late-ish dinner

Mahi-Mahi with Lemon Pepper marinade

I've had some weird tingly feelings in my hands and a little bit in my feet for the past couple days so my doctor told me to take Benadryl and come see him on Monday. He said it's probably a pinched nerve, but I'm secretly hoping he'll say I have a potato chip deficiency! :)

The Benadryl knocked me out so I'm cutting this post right here.

See you on Day 11!






No comments:

Post a Comment