Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Whole30 Day 29

Oh my gosh! Tomorrow is the last day of my first Whole30!!!

I had a tough time today as I had insane chocolate cravings. PMS is never fun, but it's even harder when cookies and chips are not allowed.

I was hungry this morning so I ate a banana and some raisins.

In true nearing-the-end-of-challenge form, I forgot to take a picture if my lunch. It looked a little like this (without the tortilla of course)
Philly steak and an egg cooked until just a little runny with salsa. So good you guys! I actually cooked the egg over the already cooked steak in the microwave at work. 2:45 was prefect for this slightly runny yolk and cooked white. Next time I'll add some avocado and maybe shredded lettuce.

Dinner tonight was not the traditional Tuesday night Middle Eastern of late. We worked on the house for a good couple hours and got Jimmy John's delivered before going to kick up our feet and watch some TV.

Sloppily put together Beach Club Unwich sans cheese and mayo plus a pickle for the win!!!

I'm ready for tomorrow and for the rest of my life looking at food in a completely different way. 

One more day!!!

Come on Day 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment