Saturday, September 7, 2013

Whole30 Day 4

Ugh! Soooooo tired... Soooooo sleepy... Humph!

Day 4... Day 4 was like any other day. Except everything minutely annoying seemed amplified tenfold. Except how the smallest amount of physical exertion caused me to want to lay down on the floor and cry. Except how I could smell the sugar through the packaging of the candy bars while waiting in line at the store.

The girls and I went to Chipotle for lunch as a treat of not having to pack lunch. I meant to take a picture before I mashed it all to oblivion, but I got a chicken salad bowl with pico de gallo and guacamole. It was good, but next time I think I'll get one if the spicier salsas too.

After work I stopped by the house to paint the trim in the bedroom and that is when said wanting "to lay down on the floor and cry" happened.

Bryan and I headed for my place around eight to watch a movie and eat some dinner. He got Chinese take-out... It smelled soooooo good and fried and... 
I had some leftover chicken, veggies, and tuna from the day before... Still good and hit the spot!

On to Day 5!

I need strength and determination today. I have a baby shower in the morning and a grad party in the afternoon. Chances of finding Whole 30 approved food might be slim, but I've got a bag if cashews and an orange in my purse as security measure! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment