Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Whole30 Day 20 - 2/3 Whole

Day 20 got it's a** kicked!

Banana for breakfast

Scrambled eggs and melon for brunch

Q'Doba bowl o' chicken/guac for dinner
The only thing I got a photo of. :)

We stayed busy today at the house getting the first coat of white on the trim in the last two rooms. One more coat and all of the major rooms are done!!! We saved the kitchen for last since it's been a kind of hub of operations. I'm so excited about not getting paint in my hair or under my nails almost everyday that I could just dance!

This is the last full week of Whole30 and only 10 days to go!!!

I have some wonderful things planned for lunches this week so better, more diverse, food photos are on their way!

See you on the 10 day countdown!

No comments:

Post a Comment