Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Whole30 Day 14

Today marks two weeks. It was a gloomy day thanks to a cloud filled sky, but I got through it without comfort foods like fried anything or chocolate.

Lunch was a rush to get some shopping done in order to have lunch ever again. My friend Cindy and I picked up... You guessed it, Arabic food!!! I got a salad with lamb.

Not nearly as good as the lamb at Malek al Kabob in Taylor, but it was good.

I got home late due to a doctor's appointment and the subsequent pharmacy trip (nothing to worry about, just a bit of eczema on my hand). I just grilled some squash and a natural, uncured, nitrate free, blah blah blah jumbo hotdog from Trader Joe's. nothing exciting here.

Tomorrow will be the halfway point and I can't wait!!! I'm really looking forward to being done with painting the house so I can try out more new recipes. I'm thinking I'll shoot for braised lamb shoulder on Friday.




No comments:

Post a Comment