Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Whole30 Day 15

Half way there!!! Wooooooo hooooooo!!!

Another whirl of a day with a busy workload and a dentist appointment and more painting and more Arabic! :)

Lunch was almost scarfed before I could take a pic of my chicken salad with an Arabic vinaigrette. 

It was pretty dang good and it did the job of making me not hungry anymore. :)

Dinner was more Arabic (sensing a trend?). This time it was the good lamb, the BEST lamb EVER. Malek al Kabob
Same pic as the last time because I ate my food so fast last night that it was all gone when I remembered I'm supposed to be documenting this stuff!

I'm realizing food isn't playing as big of a part in my life as it used to. I'm not putting a lot if thought into when I can eat what. I'm perfectly happy with having a few great ingredients to use in a few great ways. I can't see me getting tired of Arabic! :) 

This will definitely be more than 30 days of my life, this will change it for good. I'm not saying I am going to live every meal 100% Whole, but I will be looking at a more 80/20 or 90/10 balance.

Half way. Wow! See you on the downhill slide to the finish!


No comments:

Post a Comment