Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Whole30 Day 24

Stayed home sick today. It's a full blown sinus/cough nightmare. A lot was accomplished since I could monitor work stuff while working on the photo boards for my Grandpa's funeral.

They came out pretty good:



Being that I am sick, I made sure to take care if my nutrition even though I felt like eating was the last thing I wanted to do.

I just had some tuna and some cashews and Bryan brought me a salad and chicken. No pics of food, sorry.

I'm hoping I feel better tomorrow so I can get back to a little normalcy before the weekend ahead commences. Saturday and Sunday are viewings and Monday is the funeral. 

On the Whole30 front, all is well. I do have to complain that there are no cough syrups without corn syrup or sucralose. I'm hoping Benadryl is ok since I have to have something to knocke out in order to sleep. Of course I'd get sick with less than a week left.

Anywho, 6 more days. On to day 25



No comments:

Post a Comment