Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Whole30 Day 19

Such busy day 19...

It went like this:
Woke up at 7
Put away mountain of drying dishes
Put in a load of laundry
Shower
Got call to be at house between 9 and 11 for the guy to measure for carpet
Grab wet clothes, put wet hair in ponytail and run over to the house
Throw clothes in new dryer (love it already)
Tape off all but the crown molding in the remaining rooms
Let measure guy in (only took like 10 minutes)
Realize I'm hungry and grab a handful of macadamia nuts
Fold clothes
Grab a Larabar mini just in case (glad I did)
Run up to the mall to return shoes/get stuff from Estée Lauder (Bryan's mom Janice works there)
Get some awesome eye make-up done by Janice
Run back home
Put clothes away
Immediately require a nap
Toss and turn for an hour or two
Get up
Go with Bryan to finish taping off the crown molding
Realize I'm starving and suggest dinner
Meet Janice and Bob (Bryan's parents) for dinner
Eat a steak, salad and (oh my lucky day) SWEET POTATO FRIES before I remember pics
Come home
Watch a couple shows 
Post this blog

Sorry there aren't any food pics. As you may have noticed, there wasn't much food. I am just not obsessed with eating anymore. Sometimes I think I could forget to eat all day and be fine with it.

Anyway, today was a good, busy, long day and I'm so glad that tomorrow is the last day if painting trim! Also, tomorrow is day 20, the first day of autumn (my favorite season), and the last day of the 2nd third of this journey. I'm so damn proud if myself! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment