Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Whole30 Day 13

Tired, so tired...
Breakfast:
Why not have the salad I meant to have last night?

Today was action packed as well.

Went to brunch, visited my grandpa in the hospital (he's really sick, please pray), and painted a ton at the house (almost done!) 

I ate a Jimmy John's Unwich for dinner. There is a possibility of added sugar in the roast beef, but limited options made it the best choice. Add tomatoes, onions and avocado and you've got a pretty dang hearty, healthy dinner.

I'm exhausted, but for good reasons rather than detoxing from chemicals and additives. :)

I made it through a lean 13 and tomorrow will mark two weeks. Nearly half way to the finish. I have already started planning my first meal, though I haven't quite made up my mind. Maybe barbecue? Bacon? Something with cheese? Oh the possibilities! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment