Friday, September 6, 2013

Whole30 Day 3

Totally forgot to post last night due to exhaustion? Or I was distracted by the TV. :)

Day 3 went well without much in the way of headaches, though some of the grumpiness did start to show itself. Drama with appliances, another Lowe's trip, and a long, stressful day at work compounded with a rather annoying cricket that decided to sung for the whole office for 2 hours at the end of the workday may have been the driving force behind my attitude.

Lunch was tuna on lettuce with homemade mayo, green olives, and red onion. It was great, but I forgot the "no onion" rule for the office due to the owner's distaste and got lightly scolded.

For dinner, Bryan and I went to Shish Tawook, our local middle eastern place and I got the half deboned chicken and grilled veggies and went nuts on it. 

A lot of this is in my fridge now waiting to be lunch or dinner next week! 

That's it for now. I'll post later on about the events of today's Whole 30 journey.





No comments:

Post a Comment