Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Whole30 Day 16

Day 16... The beginning of the end... Well, not the end of eating like a champ, but the end of my challenge.

I sleep better. I fall asleep faster, stay asleep, and wake up better. I'm less groggy, less reluctant to get the day started. This is something I have always wished I could say. :)

You'll notice I don't post pictures of breakfast, though I have posted a pic or two of breakfast food. This is because I've been trying another theory that involves only eating when I actually feel hunger. I don't know about you, reader, but I am super rarely hungry in the morning. At first, not eating breakfast was strange, mostly because I was so used to it. Now, I don't miss it at all. Sometimes I get a hunger pang around 10AM and pop a handful of cashews in my mouth or eat a Larabar.

Lunch was chicken with Imam Bayildi again. It was so good I forgot to get a picture again. :)

Here's a picture from the Internet.

Dinner was some baked garlic chicken with skillet fried sweet potato American fries AND lemon water!!! Oh how lemon juice can change a person's day! I was getting a bit bored with water bring the only thing I drink. 
Also, lemon Larabar for dessert.


I feel silly that I started this before I began reading It Starts with Food, but I didn't want to wait any longer... and I am reading it now. I highly recommend it. It is a good read and has a lot of useful information. Read it! Change you'd life! :)

Seventeen, here we come!


No comments:

Post a Comment