Saturday, September 7, 2013

Whole30 Day 5

Day 5 down and going strong... Err... well, going... Made it through two parties with absolutely insanely tempting food. Thankfully I brought a salad to the baby shower and there were fresh strawberries I snagged from the yogurt bar (totally fun idea for a brunch party btw)! :)

The grad party had major temptations like ribs, Mac and Cheese, and cornbread muffins, but also had green beans and little chicken wings I could "de-bread" so I didn't starve all day!

Still feeling extremely tired though that could have a lot more to do with being on the go all day on my, usually relaxing, Saturday.

I did a little more work at the house finishing up the trim in the bedroom and then got treated to some fantastic pork chops at Longhorn.

Mmmmmm meat! Also, never take the wonder of the flavor of a plain sweet potato for granted. It is a gift from God Himself! 

That'll do for today. Day 6 here I come!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment