Sunday, September 8, 2013

Whole30 Day 6

One more day down and one day closer to a successfully completed week on the Whole 30 challenge. I'm feeling pretty good and I think the physical reactions to change (fatigue, crankiness, headaches) are about over. The cravings should be next so I need to keep momentum!

The weekly breakfast outing was a bit difficult and I only realized later that I probably goofed when I ordered a bacon, tomato, and onion omelet. Not just that conventionally raised pork is discouraged during the challenge, but that omelets are usually made with milk or even pancake batter to make them fluffier... But it was good, so at least I know I'm not musing cheese. Also love that one of my faves has all the right fresh fruit in their fruit dish!


Dinner was leftovers from last night. Again, probably conventionally raised pork, so I got that out if the way, heh?


On to Day 7! 


No comments:

Post a Comment