Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Whole30 Day 18

It is the end if day 18 and I'm still going strong.

I had the same thing for lunch and dinner... I should call this thing the Middle Eastern30... I really hope I don't get tired of this kind of food (who am I kidding? that is not possible!!!).

I had noticed body composition changes within the first few days that, I now realize, must have been the bloating, water retention, and swelling going down due to eliminating potentially aggravating elements from my diet. Now, the body comp changes are straight up body fat loss. I love that my work pants feel like they're starting to get baggy. 

I need to say, though, that I did not commit to a Whole30 because of the potential to lose weight. I am doing this because my desire to break life-long pitfalls I have with feeding my feelings. However, I'm not going to complain about my chin returning to single status on the way. :)

Day 19 tomorrow. Almost 2/3rds of the way done and it seems to be flying by. 

I have never made it this far with no slip ups. Ever. In my life. 

I'll just say it, love the Whole30!






No comments:

Post a Comment