Thursday, September 24, 2015

Whole30 Day 13 About 20 seconds from spitting distance.

Day 13 and peachy keen...

I kept pretty busy today with work and little projects.

My husband and I are planning a trip for our 1st Wedding Anniversary and I did a LOT of research into the best places to stay in Michigan (excluding Detroit, since we live 10 minutes from the city)...

So far we've got a night booked in Frankenmuth and one in Traverse City. I'm thinking we might add a night in Grand Rapids and make it a sort of Pure Michigan Brewery Tour... We'd go to Frankenmuth Brewery, Short's Brewery and Founder's Brewery... 

I'm not having nearly as hard of a time with the Whole30 this time around as I have in the past... I'm not craving sweets or cheese or bread physically or mentally. I know that could change overnight, but I am happy with being at peace with it all in this moment...


I need to figure out a better way to do eggs at work though. My tools are microwave or toaster oven (preferred) and so far no amount of oiling the dish is keeping the eggs from sticking really badly. Maybe I need to get a non-stick metal baking dish instead of my Pyrex? Or I need to talk my boss into buying a small electric stove or a hotplate so I can make yummy fried eggs...

That'll happen :) 




Lunch-
Pork Meatloaf w/Mashed Potatoes & Green Beans


Dinner-
Beef Stew w/Potatoes & Carrots




Ramble On...

No comments:

Post a Comment