Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Whole30 Day 5 We will blow a new crater in this little moon.



Day 5... 

I'm not feeling super cranky today, though I was a bit pissy toward my husband last night.

I think I may have chosen the perfect timing to begin this as this is also the... how should I say it... the week during the month that a woman... well... hm...

I'll just say, I was going to be cranky and crave junk food this week anyway and rather than go through this twice in a month, scheduling the first week of the Whole30 to coincide with the... week... of... lady time...  well, it's working out to my advantage. :)
I have been loving the food I planned out this time and am almost never feeling major hunger pangs. 


I'm so grateful for resources like nom nom paleo and Pinterest for endless, delicious Whole30 approved recipes so I get to avoid the food boredom that has killed my previous efforts to get healthy.

While I'm not cranky, I am very tired... my neck/shoulder injury took a lot out of me and I'm feeling fatigue from having very little sleep for the past couple weeks. I'm going to take the next few days taking it easy and making simple meals so I don't end up having a meltdown. :)

Lunch-

Blackened Salmon w/Green Beans & Mashed Sweet Potatoes


Dinner-

Mediterranean Carry Out - Lamb Kabobs w/Village Salad & Roasted Squash



Ramble On...

No comments:

Post a Comment