Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Whole30 Day 6 I could always say that I was flying the ship by accident.

Today I woke up hungry... I did not have time to grab anything from the stash of raw nuts and dried fruit in my cupboard as I also woke up late... so coffee...

Don't even think these are whole sentences...

Is this words?

I am back in sync with the Whole 30 Timeline and Day 6 is kicking my ass. 
I'm tired... so tir... 

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Lunch-
Grilled Chicken Salad w/oil & vinegar
(work took us out for Sara's going away party and I did my best with the limited menu...)


Dinner-
Grilled Chicken w/Broccoli & Salad

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz




Ramble On...

No comments:

Post a Comment