Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Whole30 Day 8-12 I miss out on all the fun. And all the food, too, apparently!

Busy, busy bee... I've had a lot on my mind and sorta freaked out over the weekend.... and yesterday... It was a four day freak out, but I stuck to my Whole30 guns and didn't medicate with food... just a whole lot of shopping! 


Here is a breakdown of what I ate. I promise to write more betterer on the next posty type thingy. :)



Day 8:

Lunch-
Steak Salad w/Roasted Potatoes & Asparagus


Dinner-
Mahi Mahi w/Peppers, Onions, & Roasted Cauliflower



Day 9:

Lunch-
Giant Garden Salad with tons of veggies and Chicken


Dinner-
Out - Burger off the bun w.Lettuce, Onions, Pickles & Mustard, Plain baked Sweet Potato



Day 10:

Lunch-
Eggs, Bacon & Roasted Potatoes w/Small Salad


Dinner-

Beef & Broccoli Skillet



Day 11:

Lunch-
In major freak-out mode and running around like crazy, I only ate a Larabar... Oops!


Dinner-
Garlic & Herb Flank Steak with Sweet Potato & Roasted Cauliflower



Day 12:

Lunch-
Tuna Salad (made with Paleo Mayo) on Shredded Lettuce with tons of veggies


Dinner-
Mediterranean carry out - Grilled Chicken w/Squash, Carrots & Onions and Salad



Ramble On...

No comments:

Post a Comment