Friday, September 25, 2015

Whole30 Day 14 Ah, that's just 'cause I'm goin' down too quick. Likely crash and kill us all.


Sometimes my best intentions get squashed and it's so hard to move past it. 

For example, I get up early so I can get into the office early to take care of some maintenance items before anyone logs in, and the boss' car is in the parking lot when I arrive... and she's logged in...

It's not even worth it to ask her to log out because in the time it takes to explain why, the purchasing team is here and they are all logging in...

My allergies are acting up pretty bad today, so maybe that has more to do with my sour mood that anything else...

Anyway, I had a lot to do today at work and after. My grandma's birthday party is this weekend and I've still got to get her a gift and complete several errands... so I better get to it.




Lunch-
Random Scraps...
I went to Costco at lunch so I had to eat a little before I went so I wouldn't torture myself with the smells of the samples.
Chicken, Cucumbers, Celery, Paleo Ranch Dressing, Tuna Salad & Shredded Lettuce

Dinner-

Out with work folks to bid farewell to Sara (I hope you love it in Florida!!!)
Oak City Grille: Burger w/o bun with lot's of lettuce, tomato & onion sub fries for the oven roasted potatoes.




Ramble On...

No comments:

Post a Comment