Wednesday, January 8, 2014

eight

Day eight was good. I went back to the office and was so happy to be able to print and call people and have born if my good monitors :)

Breakfast
Chocolate Banana Pancakes
Same recipe as the other day, but with a tsp of unsweetened cocoa powder. Pretty good, but it yielded a few too many pancakes for me to take on alone.

Lunch
Beef Stew w/Green Beans & Potatoes and Cauliflower Fauxlenta
Good and filling but kinda runny. I need to figure out how to thicken the recipe without obliterating the meat. The Fauxlenta was good as always, but I like it better in cake form than mashed.

Dinner
Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps w/Mashed Sweet Potato & Cubed Pear
Dinner was a bit hurried as I had to rush off to a class, but this was very good and I would plan this in the future.

I had my first RCIA class tonight. If you don't know, it stands for Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults. I am a born-again, baptized Christian, but I'm going through the process of becoming Catholic so Bryan and I can have our wedding at his family parish. One class in and I know it will be a breeze. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment